Followers

Dec 31, 2011

I Hope To

Assalamualaikum ,

Happy New Masihi Year , people . As usual , we are hoping that 2012 will be better than this year .

Last year in the end of 2010 , I hope that I will have a best friend . But fortunately , The Lord gave me bestfriends instead of A bestfriend . They are what we call 'A friend in need is a friend indeed' . 2011 is a very enjoyable , awesome and sweet year of course !


So , for 2012 , my hope that I will read more and more BOOKS ! Yeah , books . Not the Biology refrence book , Physic etc etc . But the non-academic books such as novels (for sure not the love eww eww novel) , motivation books , biography books etc etc . Why ? Because this year (2011) , I really hate to read book and if I read such a book , I will take a long-enough-to-have-8-childrens time to finish it *huh , hiperbola ! And the other reason is "You are what you read" . Time to be more matured ! No laghaa laghaa lah .
1st book for 2012 . I will get't this Monday !

But not to forget ! SPM derr . I don't have any target for it . Well , lets just do our best !


I hope to :
excell in SPM
be a better person *subjectif eh ?
get win PPM again plus UIA i'allah , for Debat BM
get a scholarship
die in Islam *if it's my time


p/s : start 2012 with smile and end it also with smile , Insya-ALLAH .

No comments: